If you’re new here, Hello and Welcome! Thanks so much for comeing to my little piece of the internet. I have complied a few fun facts about myself for y’all to get to know me better.
This is my first Blog post btw…
Get to know me
- 36 years old, married for 5 1/2 years to a wonderful man, Brent, and we have 2 adorable pups! (Jake is a lab-mix, Harley is a boxer girl) you can see them on my @bowlobsessed IG accout where they make daily apperences in stories.
- I was a swimmer & water polo player in high school
- My favorite sweat sessions now are hot yoga (10 years and counting), plus I love HIIT sessions a few times a week, in addition to family walks!
- I’m originally from New Hampshire, and truly miss the cooler weather!
- I have struggled with acne for basically 20 years, and believe 100% that food is medicine. After I dialed into my diet, my face FINALLY cleared up!! Well, for the most part. 🙂 That’s what lead me to start my Bowl Obsessed IG Journey.
- My favorite snack is popcorn!! Is a salt-tooth a thing? Because I have that. Gimme chips ALL day long… ugh, but still gimme all da chocolate you got! Haha! I definitely love snacks and treats!!!
- When I’m cooking I either have ‘Friends’ or ‘How I met your Mother’ on in the background, OR blasting Whitney Houston’s greatest hits. I will Always Love You, Whitney!
- Self-taught foodie; I treated Martha Stewart’s Everyday Foods Magazine’s as my textbooks. Read and cooked my way through cover-to-cover for a few years for fun.
- Consistently an over-packer no matter where I go, no matter how short the trip it might be. Just like your fellow Boy Scout, I’m always prepared!
- I appreciate plants, but do NOT have a green thumb! I can’t keep a plant, besides a succulent, alive no matter how hard I try!!